I love quotes!
Some incredible people in our world have shared some unforgettable words of wisdom from which we can all learn something significant about living our Best Life.
Here is a list of a few that have inspired me along the way:
1. Ben Franklin: "An investment in knowledge pays the best interest"
2. Gandhi: "We must become the change we want to see in the world"
3. Winston Churchill: "Success is not final and failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts."
4. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.: "Love is the only force capable of turning an enemy to a friend."
5. Walt Disney: "If you can dream it you can do it"
6. Abraham Lincoln: "The best thing about the future is that it comes only one day at a time"
7. Vince Lombardi: "The quality of a persons life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor"
8. Eleanor Roosevelt: "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"
9. Helen Keller: "The best and most beautiful things in life cannot be seen, not touched, but are felt in the heart"
10. Pope John Paul II: "The worst prison would be a closed heart"
11. George Patton: "If a man does his best, what else is there?"
12. Booker T. Washington: "There are two ways of exerting ones strength; one is pushing down, the other is pulling up"
13. Albert Schweitzer: "Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful"
14. Harry S. Truman: "It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit"
15. Mother Teresa: "In this life we cannot always do great things, but we can do small things with great love."
16. Anonymous: "In life you'll meet two types of people, ones that build you up and ones that tear you down but in the end you'll thank them both"
17. William James: "The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another"
18. Ralph Waldo Emerson: "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
19. Maya Angelou: "There is no greater agony than bearing the untold story inside of you"
20. Albert Einstein: "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds"
21. Muhammad Ali: "I am the greatest! I said that before I knew I was"
22. Michael Jordan: I’ve missed over 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.”
23. John Lennon: “Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans”
24. Buddha: “The mind is everything. What you think you become”
25. Mark Twain: “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do, so throw off the bow lines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover.”